Saturday, December 31, 2011

Easter Baskets

I love holidays. I am a sucker for any reason to celebrate. I will probably soon start putting up decorations for Arbor Day just to have another reason to be joyful. The Easter Bunny and I had a conference and I let him know how much I enjoy the baskets he leaves my kids and darned if he didn’t out do himself again this year. I know a huge rabbit bouncing all over the world giving candy to children should probably be alarming to me but this takes us back to my love of all things holiday so we just roll with it (wink) My kids don’t question it either. ‘A giant furry animal breaks into our house and leaves us goodies? Hmmm…okay’ I guess it isn’t hard to do the impact calculation on that one. I hope you enjoy the tour through the baskets and HOPPY EASTER – well in April is was.

Wow look at those baskets.

Easterbaskets and rainbow 001

Abbi’s on the left and Caelun’s on the right

Easterbaskets and rainbow 004Easterbaskets and rainbow 005Easterbaskets and rainbow 006

Abbi found hers first.

Easterbaskets and rainbow 008

Nail polish, converse shoes, books, soy crisps, and Pringles- seems like that giant scored.

Easterbaskets and rainbow 009Easterbaskets and rainbow 010

She says she is too old to hunt eggs I am glad she isn’t to old for Easter baskets.

Easterbaskets and rainbow 011Easterbaskets and rainbow 012Easterbaskets and rainbow 013

All lip gloss must be smelled- I think there is a rule.

Easterbaskets and rainbow 014Easterbaskets and rainbow 015

Pop corn, socks, new undies, not a bad haul I give the rabbit some credit.

Easterbaskets and rainbow 016

Caelun is up next.

Easterbaskets and rainbow 017

Books, a magnadoodle with ducks on it, cheese crackers, cheese puffs, animal crackers, and rubber ducks. Clearly the rabbit is clairvoyant.

Easterbaskets and rainbow 018Easterbaskets and rainbow 019Easterbaskets and rainbow 020Easterbaskets and rainbow 021

Easterbaskets and rainbow 022Easterbaskets and rainbow 023Easterbaskets and rainbow 024Easterbaskets and rainbow 025Easterbaskets and rainbow 026

Yeah for the Easter Bunny!

Easterbaskets and rainbow 027

No comments:

Contributors