Monday, December 19, 2011

And So It Grows

“I am two with nature.”
Woody Allen

I love to garden. In the long dark days of winter gardening indoors is part of what keeps me sane. In the spring it gives me hope and pushes me outside every day to see what is new. In the summer it keeps me fit and puts an abundance of healthy food on the table. In the fall It is the business of preparation for the cold winter ahead that again pushes me outside to plant those bulbs for the pay off again the next spring. I always joke my husband loves me he brings me dirt. Clint bought me/us a 4 ft. tall indoor green house to start our spring plants inside in the dead of winter. This is the fruit of that labor form those cold February days. This is mid April. A few more weeks and it will be time to start hardening them off to get ready to go in the garden.

 

plants started 001

plants started 002plants started 003plants started 004

No comments:

Contributors