Thursday, December 22, 2011

Caelun Gets a Birthday Present From Aunt Dawn

Caelun’s 4th birthday was the week after Easter this past year. Our dear friend Dawn couldn’t make it to the party due to a conflict with Prom at the school where she teaches so she brought his present to the egg hunt. We got so busy that we didn’t have Caelun open it before she left so I told her I would take pictures and post them here. I am a few months late but pictures here they are.

He even looked at the card (mommy smiles)

Egghunt 109

Hmmm I wonder what it could be with those cars all over the paper?? Hmmm…

Egghunt 110Egghunt 111Egghunt 112

A WHOLE box of match box cars!

Egghunt 113Egghunt 114

Yeah for cars! Thanks Aunt Dawn! I ma sure mommy and daddy will love stepping on these in the dark and they will be REALLY fun to chase the cats with. (wink)

Egghunt 115

No comments:

Contributors