Sunday, December 18, 2011

Butterflies are Blooming at Meijer Gardens March 2011

March brings butterflies to Meijer Botanic Gardens in our neck of the woods. We have a family membership plus 2 so we go quite frequently. For this trip it was Caelun and my God-daughter Nikki that came along. Caelun loves the fountains and waterfalls no matter how many times he has seen them. May I always be appreciative of the beauty all around me – no matter how many times I have seen it. I think Natasha, like me,  was just grateful to see some green after a long winter of snow.

butterflies and firegear 009

This is me taking a picture of Nikki taking a picture of Caelun.

butterflies and firegear 010

The joy of a fountain garden.

butterflies and firegear 011butterflies and firegear 012butterflies and firegear 014

On to the butterflies.

butterflies and firegear 013butterflies and firegear 017butterflies and firegear 022butterflies and firegear 023

Nikki and Cae-Cae take a stroll under the waterfall.

butterflies and firegear 026

Yeah for green plants and butterflies.

butterflies and firegear 039butterflies and firegear 034

No comments:

Contributors