Saturday, January 22, 2011

A ferret and a bear

Lots of the time Caelun is a wild ball of energy. We have started referring to him as a “ferret on crack” because …well that is what he acts like when he is running full speed ahead between the kitchen and the dinning room with a Tarzan yell and a bucket on his head. Yes you read correctly a bucket on his head. I did mention the ferret was on crack? We joke he has two speeds fast forward or dead stop- which is when he is asleep. Once in awhile the ferret slows down and wants a cuddle and darned if that ferret isn’t just so stinkin’ cute. I relish these moments. I know they are fleeting. He will grow big like our Abbi girl is already and not want a cuddle from a bear, a daddy, or a mommy so I grab those moments with both hands when he slows down long enough to let me catch him. This is one of those moments. He was just waking up in the morning and not quite up to full ferret on crack speed and I was lucky enough to have grabbed my camera. Looking at pictures like these also helps to remind me how sweet he is and how much I love him when I have walked away from my coffee and come back to find an onion and a matchbox car going for a swim in it.

 Debate alum front door Caelun teddy bear 028 Debate alum front door Caelun teddy bear 029 Debate alum front door Caelun teddy bear 030 Debate alum front door Caelun teddy bear 031  Debate alum front door Caelun teddy bear 033 Debate alum front door Caelun teddy bear 034     Debate alum front door Caelun teddy bear 039

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi Pam - Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to checking yours out. Your little boy is precious!

Contributors