Sunday, April 15, 2012

Snow in the summer

We have a snow ball bush on our property line and our neighbor on the other side has one as well and I just love them. Snow ball bushes are all  variations of varieties of viburnum bushes and are hardy and easy to grow. Besides all that They are fun to have snow ball fights with in June. The little flowers stick in your hair and flutter down in front of your eyes. I have never seen one send up shoots from the root to make new starts. I want to try starting one from a cutting and then plant it at the farm so which ever house I am at I can grab a hand full of snow balls and tell my kids to duck. It is great to be able to have a snow ball fight in June.

Abbi band memorial day 098Abbi band memorial day 099Abbi band memorial day 100Abbi band memorial day 101Abbi band memorial day 102Abbi band memorial day 103

No comments:

Contributors