Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bees are buzzing

There has much buzz lately about the lack of bees. I hope to one day be able to keep bees- specifically among all those fruit trees I just planted but that is another post. We were out in the garden and I was this little green headed guy. It clearly isn't  your typical honey bee but he is on the pollination job so I figure he isn’t to be messed with but he didn’t seem to mind having his picture take.

 

june flowers building play place part 1 006june flowers building play place part 1 007june flowers building play place part 1 008june flowers building play place part 1 009june flowers building play place part 1 010june flowers building play place part 1 011

‘You are taking pictures of BEES mom???’ I am going to stay far away.

june flowers building play place part 1 012

There was another green headed little guy up in this fox glove but I couldn’t get the picture. They turned out kind of fun any way so I thought I would add them to the post. How I love those June flowers.

june flowers building play place part 1 013june flowers building play place part 1 014june flowers building play place part 1 015june flowers building play place part 1 016june flowers building play place part 1 017june flowers building play place part 1 019

No comments:

Contributors