Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mon Frere

I don’t speak French but it sounds cool and I do have brothers- 4 to be exact. We are all pretty spread out in geography and age. They were 21, 20, 19, and 17 when I was born. My two brothers that are in the state of Michigan are both over 2 hours away from me in different directions. The other two are out of state. One is in Vermont, and the other in North Carolina- so again in different directions. Yeah spread out is probably the word. This distance made it extra fun when my brother Tom – the one in North Carolina called and said he would be in town. My house wasn’t clean and we were all looking a bit – end of summer vacation rough around the edges but ehh.. who cares- (grin) There is an expression that says something like “there is nothing like fine wine and good friends…or beer and relatives” I didn’t have any beer but I had lots of lemonade. Yeah for surprise visits.

Caelun does a run by with no pants on while Tom and my dad chat- yeah that looks like my life.

Caelun in his boots and Tom 022

Caelun in his boots and Tom 023

Just a little family resemblance huh?? (chuckle)

Caelun in his boots and Tom 026

No comments:

Contributors