Thursday, April 19, 2012

Clint’s Birthday July 6th

On July 6th 2011 my wonderful husband completed one of those circles around the sun that ends in a zero. Forty- he turned 40. We haven't been very good the last few years about making a production out of the grown ups birthdays, maybe because we put so much effort into the kids parties. All that said my dad didn’t want to miss an opportunity for cake and a July birthday just begs for ice cream cake. Caelun seemed to agree. We we were all wet and soggy from the pool but ice cream cake seemed like a good reason to dry off when Grandpa Bob called and said he had one if I had the candles. I had candles. For my amazing husband I want you to know I hope I am lucky enough to get to watch you blow out the candles on at least forty more cakes, that is my wish for your birthday.

Caelun and Grandpa Bob bring in the cake.

summer flowers and mulberry pancakes 028summer flowers and mulberry pancakes 029summer flowers and mulberry pancakes 030

Caelun is very excited for cake.

summer flowers and mulberry pancakes 031

Caelun wasn’t to sure about the whole blowing out the candle thing but it was worth it for ice cream cake.

summer flowers and mulberry pancakes 032

No comments:

Contributors