Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A wonderland of daylilies

“'O Tiger-lily,' said Alice, addressing herself to one that was waving gracefully about in the wind, 'I wish you could talk!' 'We can talk,' said the Tiger-lily: 'when there's anybody worth talking to” 

Lewis Carroll  from Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland.

I think I know how Alice felt. I love daylilies. They pop up every summer with little to no encouragement on my part and just strut their stuff. Come take a stroll and and let me know if the lilies talk to you. I swear they talk to me but maybe that is wishful thinking on my part- because I want to be worth talking to. I promise not to chase you down any rabbit holes.

daylilies, park, plug 030 daylilies, park, plug 001

daylilies, park, plug 016

daylilies, park, plug 002 daylilies, park, plug 003 daylilies, park, plug 004

\daylilies, park, plug 005   daylilies, park, plug 008

daylilies, park, plug 012

daylilies, park, plug 009 daylilies, park, plug 010 daylilies, park, plug 011  

daylilies, park, plug 015

daylilies, park, plug 014   daylilies, park, plug 017 daylilies, park, plug 018 daylilies, park, plug 019   daylilies, park, plug 022

glads, day lilies, chalk, theme tunes thursday 001

No comments:

Contributors