Sunday, July 4, 2010

More blue light flowers

Oh gosh how did it get to be a month with no blog posts? I guess life just kind of got in the way. I had sinus surgery the Wednesday before Memorial Day weekend,then I got back to school to finish out the year, then some work on our house, then a vacation, and whoosh a month has gone by. I will do my best to play catch up.

Our gardens are doing really well this year. Lots of rain and temps that haven’t been to hot or to cold have meant for good growing and nice blooms. I really liked the blue light picture with the lilacs so I had to try it with some other flowers having greater color contrast. Again there is no photo shop just the light in the sky as my camera captures it.a day a tthe farm and more blue light 047

a day a tthe farm and more blue light 049a day a tthe farm and more blue light 048

  a day a tthe farm and more blue light 030 a day a tthe farm and more blue light 033 

 

 

 

 

 

a day a tthe farm and more blue light 039

a day a tthe farm and more blue light 042  a day a tthe farm and more blue light 046   

a day a tthe farm and more blue light 034

No comments:

Contributors