Friday, May 28, 2010

FHC- The Class of 2010-every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

“Closing time -time for you to go out, go out into the world.
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or you sisters
come.

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.”

by Semisonic

This song seems to sum up the bitter sweet endings and new beginnings for the seniors at graduation. I love being a teacher and I have to say that every group of students teaches me as much and I think more than I teach them. I consider everyone of these amazing young people to have been a gift to my life and I am honored to have had the opportunity to share the journey with them.

Go forth and be well.

 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 056  Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 058 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 059 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 060

Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 063

Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 064  Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 066 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 067  Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 069  Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 071 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 072  Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 074 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 075 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 076 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 077

A couple of returning faces that came back to watch siblings graduate. Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 078 

Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 080

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.”

3 comments:

John said...

Wow...
Fantastic blog.
Great pictures.
I like your blog.

I would like to invite you to save our planet and stop global warming. Please visit my blog:

http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com/

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

Kifus said...

Aww Pam, it is bitter sweet. One is so happy for them but on the other hand it's hard when you realize you might not see them again.
Lovely pics to treasure the memory. Love the one where two students are towering over you!

Clint said...

Yes always bitter sweet. At 4ft. 11in. I think EVERYONE towers over me :-)

Contributors