Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A special member of the leporidae family known as Easter Bunny paid a visit to our house.

I am not sure if I should  be happy or concerned that an unusual variant of the leporidae family stopped by our house and left baskets of goodies for the kids. I am happy that my kids get cool baskets full of stuff they like. I am concerned that this aberrant creature - a giant rabbit -seems to know my kids so well. He never sticks around – he just drops the baskets and runs- well more like hops- so I guess there is no need for emotional conflict. The kids were certainly happy and darned if that bunny doesn’t get it right every time. Have a peek around and check out the loot. I promise the rabbit is gone.

Easter 011 

Both baskets were dropped right on the clean spot on the dinning room table. It is like that knows- I am telling you.

Easter 015

Abbi’s basket.

Easter 013

Caelun’s basket.

  

Abbi was up first this year and she seemed pleased. 

Easter 018 Easter 019 Easter 020 Easter 021 Easter 022 Easter 023 Easter 026

Easter 027

Soy crisps, Pringles, make up, argyle socks, a poke dot rainbow colored jacket,  rainbow colored pencils for math class, lotion from Say Yes To Carrots – her favorite brand, and a Jodi Picoult book. I am telling you that rabbit knows stuff.

 

 

Caelun got up next.

Easter 024 Easter 025 

Goldfish crackers, cheese puffs, a new tooth brush and tooth paste with Big Bird and Little Bear respectively, Play Doh, a foam football, Schliek animals and people for his castle, and a magic ribbon book. This rabbit clearly has sources.

 Easter 028 Easter 029  Easter 031 Easter 032 Easter 033 Easter 034

Hope you all had a Happy Easter and as for us we have decided the mutant member of the leporidae family is welcome to stop by. I still think I am glad he kept hopping and didn’t want to stay for breakfast.

No comments:

Contributors