Sunday, April 18, 2010

Garden Helper

Spring finally showed up and so did the first flowers. I am behind in my blogging so the flowers are actually much more spectacular now but I try to post in chronological order. Caelun and I sure did enjoy those first warm days that let us get out in the yard and we have had an unusually warm early spring. Clint in a fit of spring fever even hooked up the pool and started cleaning it. These pictures are from several weeks ago but my helper and I still have yard clean up to do so you will get more goofy pics. of a kid in a garden cart. Hope the weather is nice where you are. If not stop by, tell Caelun to scoot over, and I will give you both a ride. You do not even have to put a bucket on your head- I won’t tell.

 

Spring and OK tourney 012

This is actually left from last year. My dad has always called pansies – angle faces- I think he is right.

Spring and OK tourney 005

Crocuses – one of the true harbingers of spring.

  Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 002  Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 004

Caelun has a bucket to help scoop leaves…right?

Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 001Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 003

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why he does this I do not know but any time there is an empty bucket he does this and it is really funny.

 

Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 006

Okay NOW he is ready to help.

Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 007

Cart’s full…lets go.Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 008

 Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 010Caelun spring garden Holland tourney 012

Spring and OK tourney 010

More signs of spring under the dead leaves of winter.

Spring and OK tourney 006

 Spring and OK tourney 007  Spring and OK tourney 003     Yeah for spring!

No comments:

Contributors