Friday, April 30, 2010

Honey- come look at what our kid did…

As a parent there come those moments- when it gets really quiet- to quiet. You just know there is something happening somewhere in your house and it isn’t good. We have had a couple of those of late and I just had to share. As crazy and frustrating as they can be they also make you laugh until you cry. Hope you all get a giggle out them, we sure did.

“Look mom- you use this on your lips and face –right? I know I am not wearing make up that I need to take off but I certainly won’t have chapped lips.”

 snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 234 snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 235 snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 236 

“Look how shiny my face is.”

snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 238  snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 240  snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 242 

“Mommy the lid on that box in your craft room was hard to get off but once I did…”

snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 257 snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 258

“…isn’t the ink pretty?”

snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 259 snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 260 snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 261

“…and tasty too!”

snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 262 snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 263

“Even after you washed me up I still have pretty hands.”

snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 264 

snake-40th-regionals-messy kid 266

“Mom you have such fun stuff to play with!”

No comments:

Contributors