Monday, April 19, 2010

Hard to catch our breath

It started with a call at 8 in the morning on a Wed. “Pam can you come pick me up from school? I don’t feel good” Our dear Abbi was sick. The answer is “of course” and I am again reminded of the value of teaching a half day to not only the kid who isn’t in school yet but also to the one who is. I got her home and put her in bed to have her sleep over 8 hours after having slept all night. This thing comes with a myriad of symptoms including stomach issues and and upper respiratory involvement. Next on Friday Caelun kicked in and was really sick by Saturday while I was at the forensics tournament. Clint held down the fort and by Saturday night when I got home he himself had started to succumb. We got the nebulizer out when Caelun started to sound like a seal and he was less than thrilled but I think it actually helped us all. By Sunday I had it. Clint and I both went to school on Monday really sick but we had to go in because Tuesday we were both taking off for me to have periodontal surgery. I know you are thinking “those Conleys they are just a laugh a minute.” Well I had my periodontal surgery, and we all started to get better and then spring break came and we completely got better but for a bit there we were having a hard time catching our breath- literally and figuratively.

 

Easter 005 Easter 001 Easter 002  Easter 004 What can I say- it helped but he was less than thrilled.

No comments:

Contributors