Friday, May 21, 2010

Hang it up.

One of the sure signs that spring is here are clothes on the line. I love clothes- especially sheets dried on the line. Don’t get me wrong I am not looking to turn in my gas powered double load capacity dryer. I would not want clothes on the line to be my only option – especially living in Michigan but when the sun is high and the warm breezes blow it sure is nice to get those sheets out to sun bleach. My little person LOVES to run back and forth in the tunnels of clean sheets. Having my camera gave me an excuse to join him. Come run through the sheets with us and enjoy the spring sunshine.

 

Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 092 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 093 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 094 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 095 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 096 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 081 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 082  Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 084 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 085 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 086 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 087 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 088 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 089 Abbi band caelun sheets new fridge 091

No comments:

Contributors