Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day- Morning

Whew! We were knee deep in paper at the end. What a happy crazy mess.
Start at the bottom and scroll up to get the chaos in chronological order
Lets unpack it now!

Is it in here?

Kitty is still looking for another present


Oh yeah we have to get it through this

Lets set it up right now!

A select comfort- sleep number bed!

It is! It is!

I'm still checking...



Is it really what the box says?

Dad- is the box right?
Did you put my present in a different box?

Here we go....
Time for Abbi to open the big present
Could it be a pony?
There are no air holes so lets hope it isn't

Look Abbi- Kitty likes your radio


An MP3 player- cool

Dad got something else--

Mom, the bow is really cool. Can I just chew on it instead of opening the present?

A photo printer/scanner! Wow, now you are all really in trouble!

From "Prints Charming" hmmm



Is there a Cae Cae boy in there or have we been invaded by aliens?

New blue flannel sheets

I don't care what it is - it has paper on it!

Abbi got a new radio!


Don't worry Caelun it won't bite
Dad I'm not worried but am not sure if the suit jacket goes with pajama's




What could it be?

A book from the kids on how to build a tree house- hint hint

More paper!

Dad got a new suit coat!
"Every girl's crazy for a sharp dressed man"
What is it?






So much paper -so little time

There's our pretty girl

What did Dad get?

A purple elephant- just what I always wanted!

New slippers - that was worth waking up for







Maybe she is starting to wake up

I am a gold medalist paper ripper!

Bring on the presents!

Mom got a new camera- watch out world!

Did I mention Abbi isn't much of a morning person?








Ooooo- stocking!

Mom and Dad -I'm ready!

This one ?

Miss Kitty is ready to open- "There must be something in here for me!"

Did I mention Abbi LOVES to have her picture taken?



START HERE AND SCROLL UP


3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am very jealous of your camera, assuming it's what it appears to be. I'm dying for a digital SLR, especially after I talked my boss into one for work. I'd love to have one for myself.

Gretchen said...

Also, I know it's been a million years since I've been around, but I noticed it appears the green shag is gone which makes me sad.

Clint said...

The camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8- not an SLR but it has adjustable stops, and zoom and is
7 mega-pixals. This a vast improvement from the point and shoot- not adjustable 3 mega-pixal camera it is replacing. Yes the shag carpet is gone. We have been reclaiming the hard wood floor underneath as well as striping the wall paper off the walls. We also put on a 800 square foot addition where the back porch on the first floor, and the play room on the second floor were. I will post pictures as we continue to work on it. It is closed in and roofed but we have all of the interior work and siding to do yet.

Contributors