Saturday, December 15, 2007

Abbi and Caelun with Bruiser and all of the presents

Bruiser thinks Cae is tasty!

Cody and Bree get in on the action


Goofy Conley Cousins







Bree opens her stocking


Cody is next



Abbi opens her stocking while bruiser watches

Missy gets cool stuff in her stocking

Silly Clint


What big hands you have Grandpa

Great Grandpa you have more hair than I do


Finally they let me destroy something

I have conquered the paper!


The victor!


Help! The paper is winning

Bree opens her blanket



Bree, Chris, Cody, and Missy snuggle under the new blankets from Grandma Mary


Abbi opens her blanket


Abbi snuggles with Cae

Great Grandma Hall opens her presents


The homeys hang out




Abbi opens presents

Missy snuggles with Cae


Hmm...Abbi are you tasty?

Grandma Mary is awesome


I want presents!




I have captured mini Santa!

Now we get all the toys we want!


Eco-friendly Santa - smaller -saving on reindeer emissions

Merry Christmas



December 15, 2007

Today was Christmas with Clint's dad and step-mom. This was the first opportunity Caelun has had to unwrap a present and he went for it with gusto. We had home made, customized pizza for lunch and the kids loved it. We missed Trish and Jake in Hawaii and Mandy in Florida, but they all called on the phone to participate long distance. Grandma Mary had the house decorated to the hilt and the stockings hung with care. She had a bingo game with prizes and crafts for the kids, to make the day complete. She even bought a santa suit for Caelun. I hope the pictures give you a taste of the day.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Your little boy is so adorable. He looks just like you! I'm glad you're doing so well. Check out my blog if you'd like. That's pretty much my life.

Clint said...

Thanks- we are rather partial to him:) We are haveing such a good time with him. I have always thought having a child would be rewarding, but I never knew it would be so darn much fun! I will enjoy checking out your blog I am sure

Kristin said...

Looks like a VERY fun day! I love the Santa outift on Caelun -- he's such a big boy now! Clint is too funny with those candy canes. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Contributors