Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh to be able to fly…

These pictures are actually from early summer and thus this post is a bit out of sequence but I just love them so when I found them in a file with a different label than what I was expecting I couldn’t resist putting them up. Do you remember that feeling as a kid as some one tossed you high in to the air? It was almost like flying. I hope you feel a bit of that again. Come with Caelun and take a ride.

Oh to run barefoot through the grass.

garage- trees at dad's 013

Then daddy scoops him up…

 garage- trees at dad's 004 garage- trees at dad's 005 garage- trees at dad's 006 garage- trees at dad's 007 

…and WOOSH- through the air!

garage- trees at dad's 009

Again! Daddy again!  garage- trees at dad's 011

Okay ready?

 garage- trees at dad's 012

And again… WOOSH!

garage- trees at dad's 010

Hooray for flying!

No comments:

Contributors