Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Color me fall

“Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.” Albert Camus

I love fall. I love the crunch of leaves and the crisp air. I love the explosion of color and the last gasp of blooming flowers before winter sets in. Come with me for a walk through autumn's splendor.

 band CS homecoming fall flowers 006 band CS homecoming fall flowers 007  band CS homecoming fall flowers 013 band CS homecoming fall flowers 014 band CS homecoming fall flowers 017band CS homecoming fall flowers 015  band CS homecoming fall flowers 019 band CS homecoming fall flowers 020  band CS homecoming fall flowers 022

band CS homecoming fall flowers 025

2 comments:

Rob said...

Nice photo's, I like the Dahlia's.

Clint said...

Thanks. I have some in an earlier post that are as big as Caelun's head. Do you have to lift them where you are in England?

Contributors