Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A trip to grandpa Medford’s

We are putting new siding on our very old house. The aluminum siding we are taking off has press board – celotex backing. After peeling the front we had quite a load, so took a trip out to my dad’s to burn it. Grandpa Bob was ready for some Caelun entertainment. We got our stuff burned and I think both grandpa and Caelun had a good time.

 Norma and Nancy 168

Grandpa says lets go for a ride.

Norma and Nancy 169 Norma and Nancy 170 Norma and Nancy 171

Look grandpa made him a special seat.

Norma and Nancy 172

Clint mans the fire while the lawn tractor goes around.

Norma and Nancy 173

Okay dad- I am ready to go home- do you want to drive or should I? Is there a problem with drinking a bottle and driving- I promise it is just juice.

No comments:

Contributors