Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Everything’s coming up…Caeluns ?

For Mother’s Day my mother wanted a rose bush- I think inspired by our amazing winter hardy roses that have exploded in all their fabulous glory this spring. My dad for Father’s day wanted us to come do some things on the farm he has trouble doing: acquire and spread mulch, trim the willow tree, and pull some invasive ivy out of his shrubs and bushes. We came out and did the things he wanted done and planted my mother’s rose bush at the same time. Mostly we were to busy working to take pictures but when we started digging the hole for the rose Caelun thought that was just the spot for him and I couldn’t resist. Grandpa Bob was pretty entertained as well. Would a rose by any other name … be a Caelun?

 summer 09 206 summer 09 207 summer 09 208 summer 09 209 summer 09 210 summer 09 211 summer 09 212 summer 09 213 summer 09 214 summer 09 215

No comments:

Contributors