Saturday, September 13, 2008

Garden Club At Meijer Gardens

My garden club held our most recent business meeting at Meijer Gardens. There was a free concert that evening as well and the weather was amazing. My dear friend Sarah brought her son Justin and I brought Caelun- Abby didn't feel like coming. Meijer Garden's, for those who aren't familiar, has a wonderful children's garden. This includes two story tree houses, bridges and several water features. When the 15 minute meeting was concluded Sarah and I played with the boys, with the concert in the background. It was a great time.


Justin and Caelun in the wading pool
Look at us!


Yeah boats!
Justin has two boats - one to float and one to sink.
Here comes the water!


In to the water- he isn't actually supposed to do that- he is supposed to play nicely from the outside edge- yeah right.
Look out for the wave!
Sarah plays with Justin
Boats over the falls!

This boat lost it's sail- gee I wonder how that happened?

More stuff

Do you think that drain can suck me down?

I'll risk it. Ready for the next adventure. Luckily mom packed dry clothes.
I don't want to see that bird.
Off to the tree houses.
Justin the super climber.
How cool is he?

Did you know boys can't have tea parties? Sarah sets the girls straight.

Justin is good at cooking.
Of course Cae "helps"









No comments:

Contributors