Thursday, September 18, 2008

The End Of Summer

Just before school started we went to our friends Dan and Amy's cottage. Abby was with her mom for the weekend, so we didn't have her along, but Caelun had a great time swimming and hanging out with Dan and Amy's "big" kids Thomas, Patrick, and Grace. It was a nice end to summer. Caelun starts off in the hot tub
Patrick and Grace think Cae is kind of funny.


Cae gets in the lake with Dan watching.
Thomas keeps and eye out for Caelun.







Amy helps him "jump" in while Grace watches- one...
two...


Three! Yeah into the water!

Do it again Amy!
Patrick and Grace greet Cae in the lake.
Yeah I did it again! Amy you are so cool!


Cool tube Grace!
See mommy I am a big boy!
Grace, I will push you.
Do I have to get out, just because my lips are purple?





No comments:

Contributors