Monday, September 22, 2008

The exa-saucer AKA a few minutes of controlled toddler time

We also refer to this as "baby jail" all though he enjoys it way to much to be a punishment. It does buy me a few minutes - usually about ten- to have him contained in one place while I do something with out him- like load the car to leave for school, go to the bathroom, or blow dry my hair. When he was tiny it would last long enough for me to take a shower- those days are long gone, but I will take what ever I can get. It is now on the tallest rung so we are almost done. Thanks to Aunt Paula and cousin Andy- this was a great shower present it helps to keep all of us sane.













2 comments:

Totallyscrappy said...

Oh, if he is anything like my boys, even though he will be able to climb out at will soon, he might still enjoy a bit of "entrapment." Bunches of fun right there. :)

Gillie said...

We were given a walker, which was fun, but it scared me too much. I like having him just where I left him. Your little one looks like he is enjoying that so much- I may have to get one for our next child!

Contributors