Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Weekend Part III- more visitors, and hanging out

Sunday we had Clint's dad and step-mom Mary over for lunch to belatedly celebrate Mother's Day. Did I mention we rarely do anything on time around here? I didn't get pictures of them either. I did take some pictures of the kids Sunday morning while we were all hanging out after getting to sleep in. Remember sleeping in at our house means seven to eight . I am not sure if Abbi didn't realize I was taking pictures, or if I am just wearing her down, but she didn't fuss, run, or stick her hand in the camera. Maybe she wasn't quite awake. She is such a photogenic young lady it is nice when I can get her picture. I was also trying to play with my camera and back light. Some of the pictures turned out kind of neat I think. You be the judge. That is Miss Kitty in the pictures- she just has her summer hair cut.












2 comments:

Kristin said...

Tell Abby to quit being so camera shy. We like to see her face!

Clint said...

Tell me about it! I am chalking it up to her age.

Contributors