Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Heart Valentine’s Day

I love Valentine’s Day. I know it is a commercial ‘Hallmark’ holiday designed to make women feel underappreciated and to get men in trouble but I have kids. Kids make Valentine’s Day about art… and chocolate. Now who can object to that? I got home from school to see my dear God-daughter Nikki, who was babysitting, had helped Caelun make the BIGGEST Valentine’s card EVER. It was the entire back sliding glass door decorated in window paint. How much fun is that? We left it up for over  a week just because it made us smile. I also give the kids some baskets of goodies- well we had to get the chocolate in there somehow. Come appreciate the artwork and check out the kids goodies- I bet they will even share.

     dad and caelun 100

Nikki helped him get the higher parts.

 dad and caelun 101 dad and caelun 102 dad and caelun 103 dad and caelun 104  dad and caelun 106 dad and caelun 107  

She did some decorating as well.

dad and caelun 110 dad and caelun 111 dad and caelun 112 

dad and caelun 097dad and caelun 096

Look at the goodies- there is DEFINATLEY chocolate in there.

dad and caelun 114  dad and caelun 117 

Abbi didn’t want a picture but Cae-Cae is always up for a “cheese” as he calls it.

dad and caelun 118 dad and caelun 119  dad and caelun 121dad and caelun 120

Happy Valentine’s Day.

No comments:

Contributors