Monday, June 27, 2011

Hangin’ with Grandpa Bob

My dad came over for a visit and Caelun started a game where he would take Grandpa’s hat and then put it back on his head. I love how much joy each of them get out of each other. In these pictures my dad is 85 and Caelun is not quite 4. 81 and 1/2 trips around the sun separate them but it doesn’t seem to matter to either of them in the slightest. Hurray for goofy games!

dad and caelun 018

“I have your hat Grandpa!”

dad and caelun 004 dad and caelun 005

“Now I will wear it!”

dad and caelun 006

“Back to you”

dad and caelun 008 dad and caelun 009 dad and caelun 010 dad and caelun 011

And so it keeps going- on and off.

dad and caelun 012

I love this look on my dad’s face.

dad and caelun 013 dad and caelun 014 dad and caelun 015

May the games continue.

1 comment:

imran said...

what a photo
nice dear butt do moor . your blog is no longer add moor.
http://jaanfashion.blogspot.com/

Contributors