Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Because I clearly don’t have enough to do.

Since I have nothing to do but sit around all day playing video games, watching soap operas, and eating bonbons I decided to start another blog- http://www.cookingnuggets.com/

Okay so that isn’t exactly true. I have never really played a video game, I have never followed a soap opera, and my pancreas has an aversion to bonbons. In actuality I am fishing match box cars out of my spice containers and finding screws in the bottom of my cups of coffee. With my roles as: mom to a pre-schooler and a teenager/daughter to 2 elderly parents/wife/teacher/coach/perpetual college student/house-remodeler/gardener- garden club member/city council member/education advocate/book club discussion leader/part time photographer/ and chief cook I generally have at least 3 to 4 things going on at any given moment. That being said we have to eat. I love to cook and even more importantly I love to eat. The folks I care about all seem to be rather fond of eating as well so cooking is one of those things I do regardless of the other hats I am wearing at any given moment. I get asked a lot about recipes, how to can, and how do I manage to cook with all of the balls I have in the air at any given moment. This blog will provide answers to all of those questions and hopefully help other folks out there with an equally crazy set of hats to wear gain some tricks for how to eat better while multitasking the rest of the circus that most of us loosely refer to as our lives. My goal is a post a day for a year. Yeah I know- because I clearly don’t have enough to do.  Come follow along – at least I am not bored.

Thankfully I have good help in the kitchen.

Pam Agnello's house spice-car, Abbi pink hair 046

Pam Agnello's house spice-car, Abbi pink hair 052    Pam Agnello's house spice-car, Abbi pink hair 048 Pam Agnello's house spice-car, Abbi pink hair 049 

bathtub and snow part one 003  bathtub and snow part one 001

3 comments:

Kifus said...

Never a dull moment with Caelun around! Loved those pics!!

farah aulia said...

nice post,
left you some love...

Solar Panels said...

It is very interesting blog, and I appreciate your way of describing the things...

Contributors