Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine’s Day

I got three big shiny rocks for Valentine’s. Well okay not exactly shiny and not exactly rocks.  More like smooth and more like concrete. Trust me these “rocks” add much more to my quality of life than any shiny ones can. Maybe I should explain. On Valentine’s Abbi was at her mom’s so we left Caelun with Auntie Pam and headed for 2 of our favorite stores- Bed Bath and Beyond and Home Depot. Among some other odds and ends we got a heat lamp to install in the bathroom ceiling and premade concrete steps for the back door of the addition. I am all kinds of thrilled. It is a roughly 2 and a half foot drop out the  door to the ground. These new steps solve the climb/jump issue that keeps us from using that door as an entrance/exit.  Well that and the 3 and a half foot tall tool box that is currently parked in front of the  door but that is on wheels. It even got warm enough today - the low 40’s -to install them. Hurray for  Valentine’s Day!

   before of bathroom Valentine's and Great Wolf Lodge part I 019before of bathroom Valentine's and Great Wolf Lodge part I 021before of bathroom Valentine's and Great Wolf Lodge part I 017

One of my handsome Valentine’s guys.

 steps and buds 001 

My 3 “shiny rocks”

 steps and buds 008steps and buds 006 steps and buds 007

Installed by my great hubby with some “help” from the toddler.

steps and buds 009

No comments:

Contributors