Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Curing Cabin

This winter has been kind of dreary as MI winters tend to be. First we got lots of snow and then we got a cold snap- temps. in the single digits. Definitely to cold to play outside no mater how warm the snow suit. We need to stretch our legs and get out of the house. Clint is taking a grad. class on Thursday nights so upon request of my daughter I took her, 3 friends, and Caelun to the mall to elevate some cabin fever. I knew I bought that 8 seat mini-van for a reason. Yes I know I just said I voluntarily took four 8th graders and a toddler to the mall with no reinforcements. I believe in living dangerously.

 more living room remodel 015

Loading in to the van.

more living room remodel 016

Got to have snacks for the road.

more living room remodel 017

Look out mall here we are!

more living room remodel 018 more living room remodel 019 more living room remodel 020

While the girls looked at clothes, make up, and got their eyebrows done, Caelun and I headed to the play place.

more living room remodel 021 more living room remodel 022 more living room remodel 023  more living room remodel 025 more living room remodel 026

That is a big banana and talk about getting your fiber. I don’t want to change that diaper.

more living room remodel 027 more living room remodel 028

Testing the milk to see if it is warm and as much as this boy loves blueberries I think that one is a bit much.

It was lots of fun even if it was a tad crazy. I hope you feel like you got to stretch your legs as well.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Yes definitely feel the need to stretch our legs :-) Looks like you had a fun time, what a great mum :-)

Contributors