Monday, November 23, 2009

Treats and Tricks- Bovines and Boys

This year for Halloween Abbi went to a party in Traverse City. Since it was just Clint, myself, and Caelun we decide to take up an offer of a party we were invited to at the home of our friends the Franks. We hit a couple of the neighbors- mainly Grandma Nead across the street and Grandma Amy Hall next door- with trick-or treating before we headed out. My friend Stacey and I took lots of the big kids out for trick or treating at the party and then we hung out, ate, and played cards. I think everybody- especially our Cow-Caelun got a full Halloween experience. We hope yours was equally spooktacular.

 

(With a bit of help from the Dr. named Seuss)

All Hallows Eve arrived and I was walking at night. I saw nothing scary.

For I have never been afraid of anything. Well, not very.

I was deep in our neighborhood when suddenly I spied him.

I saw a small bovine with a Caelun inside him!

 Fall-Halloween 113Fall-Halloween 114

And then he moved! That Cow-Caelun! He-it kind of started jumping.

And then my heart, I must admit, it kind of started thumping.

Fall-Halloween 116 Fall-Halloween 117 Fall-Halloween 118 Fall-Halloween 119 Fall-Halloween 120 Fall-Halloween 121  Fall-Halloween 123  Fall-Halloween 125

So I got out. I got out fast as fast as I could go, sir.

I wasn’t scared but Cow-Caelun’s like that I did not care for. No, sir.

Fall-Halloween 126 

I never heard such wimpering and I began to see,

That I, the mummy, was just as strange to the boy-bovine as he-it was to me.

Fall-Halloween 128 Fall-Halloween 129

I handed the Cow-Caelun a monster cupcake and sat right down beside them.

The green frosting calmed them down the bovine with the Caelun inside him.

Fall-Halloween 143Fall-Halloween 144

 Fall-Halloween 136Fall-Halloween 146

 

 

 

 

 

Fall-Halloween 135

Fall-Halloween 131

 

 

 

 

Fall-Halloween 147

 Fall-Halloween 133

Fall-Halloween 134

 Fall-Halloween 152

Fall-Halloween 155

Fall-Halloween 148

Fall-Halloween 150

And now when we meet quite often, that Cow-Caelun and I,

we never shake or tremble, we both smile and we say “Hi!”

 Fall-Halloween 156 Fall-Halloween 157 Fall-Halloween 158 Fall-Halloween 159 Fall-Halloween 160           Fall-Halloween 168

Fall-Halloween 166

Fall-Halloween 161

No comments:

Contributors