Tuesday, November 24, 2009

October 2009 book- Twilight

twilightcover

 

Every year for book club we try to choose something to fit the holiday of Halloween for our October selection. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer wrote a new version of the vampire story. What could be more fitting than vampires. I have to be honest that I haven’t finished this book even at this late posting. It just isn’t working for me. I guess I am not much of a romance reader and as much as this book is about vampires it is a love story. The folks in our club either loved or hated this book the ratings were 4 stars or 1 star. The average is two and three quarter stars.  It might be a nice book if you are trying to encourage younger folks to join your club others wise it wasn’t much of a hit.

No comments:

Contributors