Sunday, August 23, 2009

In The Pink

So my dear daughter decided she wanted pink hair. Yes you heard me PINK. I and my husband’s philosophy on this is do it now because you can't do it when you are older and have to be able to get a real job. We draw the line at anything permanent or dangerous. Thus no piercings or tattoos but this is after all, just hair. She had to buy the coloring. We pay for hair cuts but not this, so she bought the dye with her own money. I did offer to help, not that I have had much experience with dying hair any color much less pink but here we go. My friend and neighbor across the street and I were comparing notes. Her 15 year old son wanted red tips on his faux hawk. As she said “How do I know what I am doing? I have never dyed a faux hawk before.” Touche. I think it turned out pretty cute. You be the judge.

Summer09 061

The dye- Nuclear Pink

  Summer09 063

The application

Summer09 064 Summer09 065 Summer09 066 Summer09 067 Summer09 068

The waiting

Summer09 083

The end result.

Summer09 072 Summer09 073 Summer09 074 Summer09 081

I thinks she is gorgeous- pink hair, brown hair, – heck no hair.

No comments:

Contributors