Thursday, August 27, 2009

A day at the park

We have a wonderful little park – Riggle Park-kitty corner across the street from our house. Both the kids like to hang out there but Abbi can go on her own. Caelun will climb in the stroller when he wants to go for a ride which is what he did on this particular day- off to the park we headed. He climbed all the way to the top of the tornado slide and slide down several times. I didn’t get any pictures past the first step because once I saw he was really going to do it I had to follow him. Gosh I forgot how much fun a tornado slide is. It gives me yet more reasons to enjoy having kids. I wouldn’t have thought to take time out of my “productive” day to walk to the park and go down the tornado slide. So thank you Caelun for taking mommy to the park and taking her on the slide.

Summer09 138

This is Cae-Cae’s way of saying “Let’s go for a walk!”

Summer09 140

“That is one BIG duck- mom I don’t think he would fit even in our big bath tub.”

Summer09 141 Summer09 142

“Race car- vrooom!”

Summer09 144

“Look I am petting the horse”

Summer09 145 

“Now that I went down can’t I get back up this way?”

 Summer09 146

“Ready or not mommy- here I go!”

No comments:

Contributors