Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A weekend with friends and relatives

Every time we make it over to the other side of the state it is like a marathon to try to see as many people as we can. We stayed at my Uncle Lee's beautiful Winfield Farm. My Aunt Susan and Uncle Dave, who was in from FL for his 40 year class reunion watched Cae while we went to my class reunion. My dear friend/sister ( she live with my family the last half of our senior year of high school, and again during college when she went to GVSU) Missy and her boys came over for a visit. We stopped and saw my cousin Heather (I guess she is really my second cousin- my mother comes from a family of fourteen so it gets a bit confusing. Her grandmother and my mother are sisters- but Heather and I graduated from high school a year apart.) and her family and to see their new house. Her daughter Ashley and Cae had a great time. It was a busy but wonderful weekend.

Cae playing and Clint schlepping at Lee's house


Missy and her boys

Ashley entertaining Cae





Cae with Heather

No comments:

Contributors