Thursday, October 23, 2008

Debate Hardware

I have owed the debate kids this post for a couple of weeks now. They went to a debate at Okemos HS the weekend of my class reunion, with out me, and darned if they didn't win the JV division. Two weeks later we took the part of the team that didn't have to take the PSAT to Mona Shores HS. Darned if they didn't come in 3rd place varsity with two novices running alternating and a JV running post. The tall young man also took 7th speaker over all varsity. Here are the pics. kids- cut and past to facebook :)























2 comments:

Awesome wrapped in Epic said...

Lol fantastic. I like andy's shirt n_n
you know what he said to me?
He was complaining because apparently the trophies are so heavy and bulky, such a pain to bring home really.
And then he said
"at least when you were varsity we didn't have to worry about trophies." grrrr
Lol
Anyway, thats really cool!!
What room and hour is debate class?
I might come visit sometime.

Clint said...

6th- 303- Cal Anderson's room

Contributors