Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twenty Years? Really?

So my twenty-year high school class reunion was the last weekend of September- which also happened to be homecoming for Grand Blanc. Now I put on the five year and the ten year along with my good friends Brook (Smith) Pachuta and Missy (Christopher) Roe. Between the ten year and the twenty year Brook had a child and adopted three more, Missy had twins and is helping to run her and her husband's business, and well you know my drama- so we opted out. Ava (Cybulski) Butzu who is now teaching at our alma mater put it on. It was held at the Warwick Hills Country Club. My understanding is there were about sixty class mates in attendance of the slightly over five-hundred that graduated- five-hundred two, if I recall correctly. Ava if you want to correct any of this or give me more specifics I will be happy to up date. I also hate to say it but there are folks that I don't recognize. I will do my best with names but please post in the comment section or shoot me an e-mail and I will update. Until the twenty-fifth, GO BOB CATS!

This is a link to the web site of the professional photographer who was there.
http://www.gavin.smugmug.com/gallery/6119742_9cYtA#P-1-16

A big thanks to my dear hubby who, schlepped across the state with a toddler in tow, spent the weekend with my relatives, got all dressed up, went out to a VERY expensive dinner ($85 per person) with one hundred people he didn't know- well ninety-eight ( he knew Missy and me of course) and tagged along as I drug him all over the room and he smiled the whole time. I thanked him and he just kept telling me if it made me happy he was up for it. What a great guy.



Clint shot a group shot- he was off to the side trying not to get in any one's way




Kat Miller and Chad Redinbo
Lisa Cherveny and Sam Hambley
Sam and I also went to CMU together- Fire Up Chips!
Mark Herman and his lovely wife
Heather Harold, Kristal Bellinger and her husband, and Jennifer Kopec and her husband


Clint and I
Chris Tremblay and his wife
Missy and her hubby Leonard
Laura Thewalt and Mark Herman
Steve Graham



Ava Cybulski and Karriaine Sheehan
Rosele Lumaque and ?
Chris Tremblay, Alisa Stewart, and Chris's wife
Heather Harrold and Cynthia Bolton
Christi Martin and Laura Thewalt




me, Angie Whidden, and Colleen Tuohy
Damon Juretich and Colleen Tuohy

Mark Herman, ?, Sam Hambley
?, Kerriaine Sheehan , Kim Harrison

3 comments:

Dauphyfan said...

Class reunions are always a double-edged sword. You want to be there, you don't want to be there. It's a tossup...:)

Kristin said...

Looks like fun. I doubt I'll ever make a reunion like that (back in MI), but it would be fun to see how everyone turned out.

Anonymous said...

The first question mark on the list is Lisa Cherveny, I believe. That is, the first picture that has a ? on it.

Contributors