Sunday, August 31, 2008

A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes- especially Converse

I mentioned in an earlier post that my dear daughter is all in to Chuck Taylor's. She worked really hard and earned money to by a pair of black high top's. Grandma Mary recently took her shopping for her belated birthday and bought her not one but two pairs of the beloved Converse. Abbi took these pictures and asked me to post them on the blog. Those of you who have Abbi on your Christmas list she is officially "collecting" these now "because three is a collection" She wears women's size 7, the funkier the better. This is funny to me because I did the same thing back in high school, some of you may remember. I had hot pink and neon yellow ones. It just comes back around.



No comments:

Contributors