Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cedar Point

A rite of passage if you live in the mid-west is a trip to Cedar Point. We left Caelun with Grandma Mary and we took Abbi and her cousin Cody for a trip. We went down the night before so we would be all rested when we hit the park. Cody wore all of us out. I don't have a ton of pictures because roller coasters and camera's don't mix very well but I got a few good ones of the kids on the spinney/twirly rides. I took a disposable camera and took a bunch of pictures on that. We shall see how they turned out. I haven't taken it in to be developed. The kids had a good time and Clint and I were reminded that we are not sixteen any more. The older you get the bumpier those coasters get!
The trip there
Goofing off in our room.
So many coasters.
Crazy roller coaster!
The Sky Way
The we wait in line for the Blue Streak

The kids end their ride on the Blue Streak.
I rode the Blue Streak for probably the last time.
That ride is bumpy- that is why Clint didn't ride it.
Abbi and Cody spin around
They spin around some more
Aren't these fun?!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Aaahhh, so many memories of The Point. It's been a few years since I've been there. I'm glad you had a good time.

Clint said...

It had been a few years since we had been either. Man wea re getting old!

Contributors