Friday, February 11, 2011

Clean up clean up everybody clean up

This post is slightly out of order. This is the clean up from our new door. We had lots of mud, plaster dust, saw dust, and cellulose insulation tracked all over our kitchen and living and dining rooms. I got out the mop, and a bucket with Murphy’s Oil Soap and I started mopping. I set the mop down to do some straitening and my super helper took right over. I have to say he did a pretty darn good job. Maybe I will just sit back and eat bon-bons. Think he does windows?

front door Kat hair doo natasha present 017

front door Kat hair doo natasha present 018 front door Kat hair doo natasha present 009 front door Kat hair doo natasha present 010 front door Kat hair doo natasha present 011 front door Kat hair doo natasha present 012 

Even a super helper needs a break for a powerful thirst.

front door Kat hair doo natasha present 014 

front door Kat hair doo natasha present 015

Okay back to work.

 front door Kat hair doo natasha present 016

No comments:

Contributors