Sunday, March 14, 2010

My mother turns 74

This post is a bit on the late side as my mother’s birthday was in early February but better late than never. I made her favorites and requests for dinner. We had peel and eat shrimp, baked salmon, salad, assorted vegetables and per her request home made blueberry pie rather than cake. Caelun loved the shrimp- go figure. At one point I was finishing  dinner and he and his grandma were both just snuggled up to the shrimp, elbow and match box cars deep in cocktail sauce. We  a nice day and enjoyed some good company and good food. As my grandmother would say “come sit a spell’ and share some pie. Happy birthday Grandma Del.

 more living room remodel 057

Everyone seemed to enjoy dinner.

more living room remodel 068

Who knew plastic cars are good with cocktail sauce?

more living room remodel 062 

Okay Grandma make a wish.

more living room remodel 063

Happy Birthday Del!

No comments:

Contributors