Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day!

Prior to Dec. 3rd we had not had so much as a flake of snow fall. This a a most unusual occurrence for south west MI. I guess mother nature was such saving it up, because the morning of Dec. 4th Clint and I woke up at 5 a.m. to some where between 5 and 6 inches of snow on the ground. 119 school closings later- I had the day off but Abbi and Clint both still had to go to school. This meant Caelun and I got to stay home, play in the snow, and bake pumpkin bread and pumpkin cookies. Yeah for snow days- well at least for me.

First snow 001

Anticipation….

First snow 006First snow 007

We made it as far as the front porch.

First snow 008

Catch me mommy!

First snow 003

Oh – okay we can go down the steps.

First snow 002

First snow 012  First snow 004

First snow 015

We tried to make a snow man but the snow wouldn’t quite pack.

           First snow 009

First snow 010

First snow 011

 First snow 005

Cold hands – time to come inside.

First snow 018

Yeah for pumpkin bread!

First snow 017

First snow 016

Yeah for chocolate milk- and snow days!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hi Pam, It looks like someone enjoyed the snow! We don't often get that amount of snow here, I reckon if we did the whole country would shut down. Bob.

Contributors