Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Conley, Sutton, Randall family

Oh my gosh it has been over a month since my last post!  Sorry life has just gotten away from me. We were going through the process of hiring a new supt. for Cedar Springs Schools and I had a sinus infection and shingles which also slowed me down. At any rate we hired a supt.,I am better now- on spring break and anxious to get caught up on posts.These are the family photos from last June I have been promising to get posted. This was our one chance to get the big family picture.  We all came in to town for Clint’s step-sister Mandy’s wedding.  Mandy, her husband Wes, and Clint’s step-brother Jake were all in the Air Force.  Mandy recently left the service.  At the time Mandy was stationed in FL, Wes was in Korea, and Jake and his wife Trish were in HI.  Mandy and Wes are now in HI as well.  Clint’s bother Chris, his wife Missy, and their kids are here in MI like us.  If any family folks want copies of any of these and I haven’t gotten them to you please let me know.

No comments:

Contributors