Saturday, November 29, 2008

A thankful day

Thanksgiving Day we sleep in and then trek 20 minutes to my folks where my dad makes ALL the food. I do not make a single thing. I have offered, lest you think I am a delinquent and ungrateful daughter. My dad seems to enjoy the cooking and he knows this is probably the craziest time of year for us. As long as this works for him, I am more than happy, and eternally grateful to let him take this holiday on in its entirety. Go dad- you are one of our biggest blessings and not just because you can cook. Playing and hanging out before dinner
Abbi is Caelun's life line -which Grandpa Bob finds funny

Dinner time!


Yumm!
Abbi is our salad eater.

Abbi helps Grandpa with the turkey.
We are thankful for all this wonderful food- yeah Grandpa!


Dinner is over- time to play!

Who do you think will win in the wrestling match?




1 comment:

Kristin said...

Looks like a fun day. It's nice that Abby got to be there for Thanksgiving.

Contributors