Wednesday, November 12, 2008

KCTC-openhouse

KCTC holds and open house every spring and fall to show off to the community and potential students what programs they have to offer. Caelun had his scrubs from Grandma Amy Hall so off we went.
Mr. Conley hard at work at the microscope-setting up slidesOkay dad- I can take over now

The Doctor is in the house



Step right up- I'll draw your blood







Mr.Conley's fabulous students












Mr. supervisor with the class

What's in here?
I should probably check.


It's an eye ball


Leave it to Caelun to find the pretty ladies

"I am to cool in my scrubs!"


Mr. Martinez discusses medical procedure with Cae-Cae.


"how does this work?"

More fabulous students- more flirting from Caelun


"Are you ready for your ECG?"


On to the next room


"Look how big I am!"



The talented students are running the lab



"I'll take your badge daddy- do you think I can pass for you?"


"okay I guess you can keep your job- at least until I finish pre-school."


Your students are way cool dad.
























1 comment:

Contributors