Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Forensics

I am so far behind in posts! The weather has just been to nice, then I have been AT forensics competitions, or putting on Cae's first birthday- this is another post. My fabulous book club read another book and had the author come. This is yet another post. I owe my forensics kids a post. Our season is coming to a close and I haven't posted any pictures. State finals is this weekend at Eastern Michigan University. They have worked really hard all season. I have really terrific and talented students. It is a wonderful place to be as a teacher. These pictures are from a tournament at Holland and then districts at Grand Rapids Christian. Okay kids cut and paste away!

Awaiting results at Holland High

Aren't they cute!

This was me when I got home. I left at 6:00 a.m. and I walked back in the door at 7:00p.m.

What a happenin' Saturday night.

Districts- the kids hang out with other forensicators
Our motley crew

Awaiting awards


If you can't be preforming you might as well be eating


All of the props for informative speaking








Yeah awards!
Yeah awards!
Yeah awards!


No comments:

Contributors