Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a crazy weekend for weather causing us to postpone the egg hunt at my dad's until next weekend. Mattawan where we were supposed to be attending a forensics tournament got a phenomonal amout of snow. Something like 15 inches in a matter of 8 hours. I- 94 between us and them was actually closed, so we didn't go. The Easter Bunny was not deterred however, and left baskets at our abode for the kids. I thought I would wish you all a happy Easter and share our morning.



Saturday Abbi shows Cae the eggs for the hunt
"This is what you have to try to get"
Did I mention she doesn't liketo have her picture taken?

Look what the Easter Bunny left
A basket for Abbi...

and a basket for Caelun Cae is the first up and dad shows him what the bunny left

"Let me at it!"
Miss Kitty says "What ya got? any thing for me?"
This Easter Bunny guy is cool!
Wait a second did you say a giant rabbit just broke in to our house?
Abbi is up next- did I mention she isn't much of a morning person?
Oh yeah and she doesn't like to have her picture taken

Let's check out the loot!

Did I mention she isn't fond of having her picture taken?
She thinks if she ignores me I'll go away

Cool stuff!
Okay a crazy step-mom who wants to take your picture
all the time could be worse.
Look what I found- egg hunt or no
They don't tast like much-mom I hope you are still making breakfast
Did you say a giant rabbit layed these? Mine!
The mighty conqueror of the egg!

I am ready for the egg hunt at Grandpa's
Happy Easter!














1 comment:

Kristin said...

Aw, so cute -- baby's 1st Easter. And Abby cracks me up, she didn't like it when I took pictures of her either (she's a lot like her aunt Kris!)

Contributors