Friday, December 26, 2008

Cupcakes

Abbi received as a present a Christmas cupcake kit from one of our neighbors. She did a lovely job of making and decorating them and I even got one surreptitious picture before she caught me and started covering her face with her hands. Her little brother couldn't resist the delectable cakes and darned if he isn't taller than we all realized. You can surmise the outcome.

The baker hard at work.

Under construction

Ta Da!


Here comes the felon- what is that on his face?

Busted!

I see the evidence now.

The deconstruction.
"I sorry- I couldn't help myself- it was so tasty!"





















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Great pictures. It's nice to see Abby in domestic activities! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

Contributors